Thank you Hutchinson Chamber Member Businesses, Board of Directors, Matt, and Mary! My (almost) 4 years at this office has been more than I could have ever asked for. Starting as the quiet administrative assistant I slowly found the place I was meant to be, and have enjoyed the last year as the Communication Coordinator.
It is hard to walk away from a career that I truly LOVE, but I know in my heart that now is the time for me to focus on my family. Being a military family, sometimes the sacrifices can be hard. Our family has chosen when and where to sacrifice, but lately our three kids have had to sacrifice way too much. Knowing that I am making the best decision for my family is getting me through the loss I feel for this career I love.
Here is a list of some of the things I have enjoyed most during my time here:
- Helping the Chamber Committees, Ambassadors, Agri-Business, and Bring It Home, with their events and programs.
- The Hutchinson Leadership Institute will always be a highlight of my personal and professional growth.
- Serving on the City of Hutchinson Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee.
- Communicating with people that are tourists visiting Hutchinson, and sharing that there is #MuchInHutch!
- Assisting in the administrative work for the Hutchinson Area Community Foundation.
- Learning more about all the great businesses and organizations Hutchinson has (we are so lucky here!)
One last Thank You to Matt & Mary, seriously two awesome co-workers! Thank you for making a “job” so fun. I will miss creating random hashtags, pumpkin muffins, brainstorming sessions, and just all the fun we truly have. I will miss my Main Street view and the daily laughs!
I will still be around town, and hope to stay involved. Hutchinson will always be home to me. Thank you to everyone who takes their time to make this community so great!
**If you are interested in an awesome job as a Communication Coordinator at the Hutchinson Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism, click here!