One of the many great features of Hutchinson is that the Luce Line State Trail runs right through town.
This former railroad line is 63 miles long and travels from Cedar Mills to Plymouth. Do you hike, bike, snowmobile, or ride horseback? This multi-use trail has that all covered! The trail is paved in Hutchinson going east through Winsted. From Winsted to Plymouth the trail is made up of crushed limestone.
If you are here on bicycle, please note that Hutchinson is a designated bicycle friendly city! Our community has adopted many features for you to make the most of your time here.
Use these clickable links below to learn more!
- DNR Luce Line State Trail web page to learn more about the trail.
- City of Hutchinson Bicycle Map which includes sidewalks, bike lanes and trails map (pdf)
- Visit luceline.com and stay up to date on trail information and events.
- Crow River Sno Pro’ website. This organization grooms and maintains the snowmobile trails, including the Luce Line and Dakota Rail trails.
Of course if you have any questions about amenities, events and more in Hutchinson, please select on the the following:
- Call the Chamber office at (320) 587-5252 (local) or (800) 572-6689 (toll-free)