Crazy Days 2017
Coupon Sheet of Savings deadline is FRIDAY JULY 7th! The Coupon Sheet of Savings will help businesses bring customers in and move product out. In 2017 we will be changing the dates of Crazy Days to July 27-29.
If your business would like to participate in Crazy Days please download the registration form here:
Questions? Please call our office at 320-587-5252 or visit our website for instructions.
Hometown Golf Challenge
Let’s Go Crazy, Let’s Go Golf! The Golf Challenge theme this year will be MUSIC. We are excited to have some fun at the Hometown Golf Challenge, and we want to let you in on it too! Hometown Golf Challenge a fun and easy event to highlight your business. 2017 Hometown Golf Challenge will be located at Oakdale Golf Club.
We have many different sponsorship opportunities available, click on the link to fill out a Sponsor form. 2017 Golf Sponsor Form
Early Bird Golf Registration is due JULY 10th!!
Online Registration also available here:
Leadership Institute: Application for 2017-2018 is Now Open!
We are happy to announce the Hutchinson Leadership Institute is back for its 29th year! The Hutchinson Leadership Institute is hosted by the Hutchinson Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism. This comprehensive program is designed to build community leaders. Over the period of nine months, participants will experience 10 days of training and classes. Each participant will be assigned to a group service project, which will assess community needs, determine a project, and facilitate the project working with other community members and/or groups.
Click here for the application and more information.
If you have questions about this program please email Mary or call 320-234-0785.
Dairy Day – Thank You!
THANK YOU to everyone who made Dairy Day a success! We would especially like to thank our sponsors!
- Citizens Bank & Trust Co.
- Midcountry Bank
- 3M Hutchinson Plant
- E.G. Rud and Sons Professional Land Surveyors
- Hillyard Hutchison,Mn
- Home State Bank
- Hutchinson Co-op
- Hutchinson Health
- Hutchinson Leader
- Hutchinson Technology
- The Lamb Shoppe & Wellness Center
- Parkview Dental
- Piehl Hanson Beckman, P.A.
- Plumbing and Heating by Craig
- Runnings Stores
- Skyview Dairy
- SouthPoint Financial Credit Union
- Wells Fargo
And a special thank you to:
- Benny’s Meat Market
- McLeod County Extension
- First District Dairy
- Hutchinson High School FFA
- Hutchinson Jaycee Water Carnival Royal Family
- McLeod County Dairy Princess and Ambassadors
- Princess Kay of the Milky Way
July Business of the Month
In July we will be highlighting Minnesota Pottery Festival as our Business of the Month!
Click here to learn more about Minnesota Pottery Festival
Member Education Opportunity
“Hitting a Home Run”
July 11, 2017
8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Dassel History Center
901 1st St, Dassel, MN 55325
The workplace wellness consortium team has planned a great gathering.
Everyone is welcome to come and learn about creating a culture of healthy employees in the workplace setting.
- Free Yogurt Parfait Bar will be available
- Networking with other professionals
- Getting Your Game Plan together – Dr. Mike Keifer – How to get administration on board.
- Area All Star’s: Personal and Organizational success stories
- Learn How to Keep Score: Learn best practices from other professionals
- Batting Order: Receive your first Wellness monthly Toolkit
Email Judy at [email protected] to reserve your ticket.
Welcome to our newest Chamber Members!
Thank you to our renewing Chamber Members!
- Amazing Grace
- Canvasworks, Inc.
- Crow River Habitat for Humanity, Inc.
- Edina Realty, Inc.
- Huski Townhomes
- Outdoor Motion
- Vivid Image, Inc.
Something from Mary
Workforce Retention – what are you doing to KEEP employees?
– Volunteer Programs
– Pleasing Work Environment
– Deeper Employee Relationships
– Appreciation Programs
– Flexible Schedules
Read the rest of Mary’s article here: