Paul and Heather Wright own and operate Wright Farms. This family farm is located southwest of Hutchinson on County Road 7. Wright farms is comprised of Dairy, Beef, Crop production, Hay and Straw production, and Aronia Berries.
Aronia Berries are the highest antioxidant fruit available, with 3x more antioxidants than blueberries or pomegranates! Aronia’s potential within the health food diet is amazing and something to consider in today’s health-conscious atmosphere.
Wright Farms beef is raised on non-GMO feeds, hormone free, and locally processed. Beef is sold in quarters, halves, and wholes. This fall beef packages can be purchased directly from our farm!
Hay and Straw sales are marketed through retail and wholesale channels as they have a unique packaging system to make handling very easy. The straw market also includes production of a “mini straw bales” popular for fall decorations. They market to local farms/stables, lawn and garden centers and farm stores. Taking great pride in their “farm to table” connection with our beef sales.
The Wright Family enjoys participating in the county and state fair, promoting agriculture, and are blessed with the opportunity to have raised their children on a family farm. Paul & Heather have 4 children Cody, who currently works at R D Machine Inc, Breanna (just completed 3rd year at South Dakota State University in Ag Science and Ag Leadership), Allison (just graduated from HHS and will be attending South Dakota State University in Ag Education and Ag Communication) and McKenna (just completed her sophomore year at HHS). They are strong believers in community support & are active volunteers in their church, 4-H and FFA programs.
15215 County Rd 7 Hutchinson, MN
* Each year Wright Farms opens their farm for Farm Safety Day. This is an event that the Hutchinson Ag Program puts on and brings the entire Hutchinson 4th grade class to our farm to learn about farm safety, farming products, see the livestock and machinery.
* They have one of the largest Aronia Berry orchards in the State of Minnesota!
* For Holidays and special events, they build bale displays in the shape of Easter bunnies, Halloween pumpkins, Santa Claus and other designs. Keep an eye out for our June Dairy month creation!
* 3 generations of family that work on the farm.
* Paul serves as a McLeod County Commissioner and Heather works at Ridgewater College.