Hometown Golf Challenge | Friday, July 30th | 11am Registration | 12pm Shotgun Start
Each year the Chamber hosts an unique and exciting golf event for Chamber Members and the community.
Here’s what you can expect:
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION $100 per golfer : July 1st | $125 per golfer after July 1st
- Includes Lunch, Dinner, Golf w Cart
- No experience necessary – this event is FUN whether you’re a golfer or not!
- Prizes given to best team costumes & best decorated golf cart
- CASH Prizes for first place team and two random drawn teams
- Course Game and Event Packages available to purchase day of event
- New: Split the Putt! Split the pot with us with this new putting event
- Raffle and Course games, including old favorites and some fun new twists
- We are bringing back Hide and Seek
Interested in promoting your business at the Chamber Golf Event? We have great sponsorship and donation opportunities to help market your business. Email [email protected] or call us at (320) 587-5252.
Bring extra cash for fun course activities!
- Pay $5 for each shot you want to take in our “closest to the pin” shootout. Make it through the qualifying round we’ll have a spot for you in the finals. Winner walks away with $500!
- Purchase tickets for our prize drawings
- Participate in other course games – event packages will be available day of event.
Interested in promoting your business at the Chamber Golf Event? Ask us about opportunities to set up a booth at one of the holes or have your business represented with signage on a hole. Email [email protected] or call us at (320) 587-5252.